Wednesday 28 May 2014

Humpday Confessions

Its been a crazy past few weeks with trips away, more birthdays than a maternity ward and two of our biggest events at work last week. Spending the weekend working a fantastic festival was both a blessing and a curse. Who doesn't love good company, good music and good fun.. but then again after three weeks of hectic I was pleased to be crawling into bed Monday night knowing I had the best part of a week off. 

And like all sensible people, because clearly I am one of those? I am using this week to get back into my blogging groove and today I’m jumping on the hump day confessions band wagon and linking up with Kat over at Vodka and Soda. I’ve loved reading everyone’s confessions each week and, well; it felt like the right time for me to get my confess-on!

This is what my worlds been filled with lately - tubes, plans, screw drivers
and endless cups of tea

I confess… I’ve been struggling to stay on top of blogging the past few weeks; work is just too darn good at getting in the way of fun stuff.

I may have also accidentally blogged twice today… but only because I forgot to post until stupid o’clock last night. #bloggerfail.

I confess… That I’ve spent all day staring at a pile of very muddy washing and eating cake. I’m considering keeping it as a piece of modern art.

Camping - clearly not my strong suit.

I confess… That I spent an hour trying to put up that bright pink, flowery, 2 man tent this weekend. I failed.

A 12 year old girl put it up in 5 minutes. #suchshame.

I confess… there was a fair amount of mold in one corner. Apparently washing/drying tents is a thing people do. Oops!


I am gonna miss this puppy face oh so much!

I confess... I leave for America in 22 days and I’ve not even thought about packing. Or insurance. Or money. Or really any of those grown up stuff.

Oh and I am stumped on the swimwear for camp situation. I mean I understand what modest means, but WHERE ON MOTHER EARTH does one find modest swimwear, shorts, t-shirts that don’t make me look like I’m 900 years olds.

I confess… that this was totally short and sweet, but this girls got to get back to the cake.. and prodding my new artwork to check for spiders.


Vodka and Soda

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh your doggie is SO cute! xo

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, welcome to America in the near future! I hope you have a grand time! And thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog, honey. So glad you stopped by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're supposed to wash/dry tents??? Ooops. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with packing. I so hate packing.

    ReplyDelete