Thursday 27 February 2014

The Blogmopolitan Quiz

So i'm keeping it nice and simple today and linking up with the brilliant Erin over at Two Thirds Hazel, whose blog I was reading long before mine existed. As and absolute lover of magazines I was so happy when she created the brilliant Blogmopolitan Quiz and while I wasn't around for round 1, I am super excited to be taking part in round 2. Not only is it great fun but its a chance for you to find out a little bit more about me, and apparently my love of nachos! If you want to take part head on over to Erin's Blog and link up as well.

Righty'oh, on with the quiz girls and boys!


1 comment:

  1. But your name is so pretty! I guess it would be a pain in the ass to constantly write though haha I also can't stand when people spoil endings- that's why I refuse to read The Game of Thrones books. I've already started watching the series!
    Found you through the quiz linkup :)

    ReplyDelete