Friday 4 April 2014

Blogging without a computer isn't really blogging at all..

Hello Hello and happy Friday to all you lovelies out there. 

I'm beginning to notice a pattern around these parts, I have a good week of blogging and then a somewhat lazier week. This week was definitely one of those lazier ones. It wasn't meant to be. In fact the number of times I have snapped my fingers and gone "Holy Moly avocado and cheese this would make a good post" have by far out numbered the fun things I've done this week. However for every happy bloggy moment I've had a dawning moment of disappointment. Y'see it's pretty hard to blog without a computer, scratch that, without ANY technology.


This week has just been one string of technical disasters after another that have led to now. In work an hour earlier just to use the laptop to stick this sorry excuse for a story out into the world and to let you know that I will be back to my usual rambling self by next week.


So what actually happened I hear you ask. Well.. It all start just over a week ago when the good old North East got hit by a pretty big thunder storm, I mean nothing compared to all you from far away american lands, but for England it was a pretty big one. I spent my morning walking to work wondering how the sky was managing to be quite so sunny and still be hitting me in the head with hale stones. I then found myself running into work because my fear of being struck by lightning is pretty bad when I'm the only the person in the middle of a field and lightening is happening every couple of minutes.


At the same time my boss was sat at home trying to finish off our publicity and watching the storm out her window. That is until the storm was inside her house. Lightening somehow managed to strike her computer (or something somewhere related to it...I don't get such techy things) and render it useless... no internet, no usb, nothing. Whatever she did on the computer was stuck on the computer.Not so useful when you're panic producing publicity.


Fast forward a couple of days and a small, old, office laptop is driving her crazy. Me being helpful and not quite thinking suggested she just borrow my laptop. I mean what do I really do that needs a laptop anyway? If I needed to do anything I could always just stay late at work. Ha. I was not feeling to clever a day later when I realised It was 8.30pm I was only just finishing my actual work (because sharing one laptop between 3 people means work takes a LOT longer) and I still hadn't even thought about blogging. 



And that folks is pretty much where we are, the computer is to be fixed this weekend meaning I get my laptop back on Monday and life can go back to its pre storm routine. Heck you might even get a recap of my week because it's been a pretty good one despite (or maybe because of) its computer less theme.


I hope all your weeks have been better than mine and that you have a smashing weekend. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Molls xxx

P.s. I may have also put my phone into a a puddle of water... so no photos of this week, and a trip to the apple store for me tomorrow. Yay for technological disasters like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment