Friday 25 April 2014

Dear Friday

Layers, and smiles, and colds and adventures...

Dear Friday, Hi there. Thanks for turning up right about now. This poor blog o'mine has been mighty neglected thanks to your weekend stealing ways. Last week you took me away from internets for the 4 whole days and today. Well, today your taking me for 10 days... though hopefully with a laptop.

Dear Work, Hahahahahaha. I win. No more of you for a good week. Although thanks for making yesterday a super easy one with lovely people and cotton wool sheep.

Dear Newcastles of the World, Thanks for letting me come along for the ride. Chatting to other young people this week has got me so excited for the whole conference and I cannot wait to meet everyone in person!

Dear Blogland, I'm rubbish. Soz. But seriously with this trip coming up I've been working dramatic levels of overtime and this blog has been taking a back seat for a few weeks. I'm hoping to get my blogging butt back in a chair, at a  desk  the airport ASAP and get some jolly posts out super soon. I have so much I want to tell you about!

Dear Prague, Come at me! I am far too excited to see all your wonderousness this weekend and can't believe I'll be touching down in just 8 short hours. Although if you want to give me tips on what to see I will not be complaining?

Dear Nove Hrady, I love learning "Newcastle" in different languages so thanks for adding Czech to the list. I can't wait to explore and meet all your lovely people (well I hope you're gonna be lovely). Roll on Monday and the start of your little adventure.

Dear Demon Cold from Hell, Why have you turned up on today of all days? I do not need this right now, especially after that bought of sunstroke I had 2 days ago. Ridiculous.

Dear Weather, Thank you for deciding Prague can be sunny this weekend. I was  not looking forward to a weekend of thunderstorms!

Dear Molly, I know your smiling and dressed in that photo up there but your bag is empty. You land in 8 hours, hustle your bustle and get that thing packed!

Catch you in a bit, 

Molls xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lol demon cold from hell. Those things always show up at the worst possible times. I am convinced that when we are stressed out our bodies automatically lower our immune systems and we become more susceptible to viruses. Hope you feel better soon and have an amazing trip to Prague. I cannot wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete